NAMI has received a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator. This rating shows that NAMI adheres to best practices and fulfills our mission in a financially efficient way.
“NAMI’s exceptional 4-star rating sets it apart from its peers and demonstrates its trustworthiness to the public,” according to Michael Thatcher, President & CEO of Charity Navigator. “Only a quarter of charities rated by Charity Navigator receive the distinction of our 4-star rating.”
It’s important to NAMI that our donors trust we’re using their donations wisely Read More
- Celebrate The Anniversary Of Mental Health Reform
- People With Serious Mental Illness Remain Priced Out Of Housing
- 2 who are making a difference for mental health in NC
- Managed care failed, now rebuild N.C.’s mental health care system
- New Online Course Helps People Who May Have Post-traumatic Stress Disorder